- When: Thursday 21st May 2015
- Time: 2pm until 5pm
- Register: Here NOW
- Cost: Only €99.00
- Where: Guinness Enterprise Centre
A super half day workshop on all you need to know about LinkedIn.
This workshop will let you understand the benefits of using LinkedIn to optimise your personal profile and to help grow your business.
Getting to know LinkedIn and being comfortable using it on a regular basis can really help your brand thrive. It can keep you in touch with current customers and help generate new business leads.
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Profile
- How to Add Rich Media Content
- Optimise Keywords for Your Business
- How to Develop Real Business Relationships
This LinkedIn workshop is for you if you :-
- Want to know how to use and understand the benefits of LinkedIn
- Are looking for ways to market yourself or your business
- Have invites to connect and are not sure what to do with them
- Want to increase job opportunities or increase business leads
- Be able to create a compelling profile that makes you stand out
- Be confident in connecting with people and finding new connections
- Join LinkedIn groups and become a valuable member
- Be able to manage your time effectively on LinkedIn
There will be a maximum of 15 people attending this event. There is no need to bring laptops or tablets as it is a seminar style workshop. There will be opportunities for discussion and sharing of experiences throughout the workshop.
Pauline loves using Social Media to share and connect with people from all parts of her life. For family events and news, for community activism and for professional reasons. She is a part-time digital marketing lecturer with Dublin Business School and has worked with 100s of people by helping them use Social Media to improve their lifes and businesses.
Connect with Pauline on LinkedIn
This one day training course will teach you how linkedin can be fully utilised to transform your company brand, engage with your current customers and build a pipeline of new business. This includes